Sleep has a significant impact on a person’s productivity, mood and health. Therefore, every person needs to sleep enough and fall asleep on time. Let’s consider this topic in more detail.
- During slow-wave sleep, hormones are released that are responsible for restoring tissues in the body. These substances contribute to strengthening immunity, improving the condition of the skin, improving the condition of the musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular and nervous systems. Therefore, if a person does not sleep, these hormones are not released, and the processes listed above do not occur. As a result, a person becomes tired, irritable, and most of his organs cannot function properly.
- With long-term insomnia, bones are destroyed. The body recovers during sleep. And there is no sleep, then there is no recovery.
- If a person has at least some complications of his diseases or long-term pain, his health condition will become many times worse with a lack of sleep.
- Insomnia reduces the body’s ability to resist stress. With systematic sleep deprivation, the body is exhausted both physically and mentally.
- With insomnia, a person does not know how to behave in critical situations and how to cope with them. In order to solve problems and make the right decisions, it is necessary for a person to get enough sleep and not be tired. In systematically sleep-deprived people, the brain “sleeps” during the day, so panic, stupor appears in a critical situation, and a person makes wrong decisions. Simply put – cannot make the right decision.
- Also, a person who has not slept enough cannot be creative.
- Insomnia “spoils” memory. It seems that it is impossible to forget the information just received, but some time passes and remembering all this becomes an almost impossible task.
Probably, these 7 effects of insomnia are more than enough to get motivated to get rid of sleep problems. Every person needs to sleep 7-8 hours to be active, energetic and productive. But everyone has their own daily routine, you just need to watch yourself and learn to listen to your body.
There is no point in exhausting yourself with work in night shifts, overloads, as this will cause you to experience chronic fatigue, sleepiness during the day and reduced work capacity So that you can sleep comfortably and soundly, buy a quality blanket and bed linen that you like. When choosing these things, pay attention to the naturalness and quality of the material, thanks to this it will be more pleasant to fall asleep.
However, if you are forced to work at night, and during the day you need to be active and energetic, take Artvigil or Waklert. These drugs are indirect dopamine receptor agonists that prevent the reuptake of this type of neurotransmitter, increasing its presence in the brain. This increases your wakefulness, clarity of thinking, and concentration which allows you to tackle and accomplish your tasks much more easily.