In the previous article, we began to understand what simple but effective tips will help us stay healthy and beautiful. Let’s continue!
- 1) personal hygiene, thorough washing of fruits and vegetables before their use, prevents the entry of bacteria and microbes into the body;
- 2) regular taking a bath rejuvenates the body, removes acne and blackheads from the skin, removes toxins and lactic acid from the body;
- 3) do not self-medicate. Only a well-trained doctor will be able to determine what and how to treat;
- 4) you need to breathe fresh air for good functioning nervous system. To do this, it is necessary to maintain a microclimate in the home: cleanliness, flowers, normal room temperature. Frequent stay in nature not only calms the nervous system, but also cleans the airways.
- 1) physical exercises, walking and cycling, classes on sports fields, etc. should become systematic;
- 2) getting to work or market on foot will be a good idea to saturate the tissues with oxygen and blood;
- 3) taking a contrast shower will do the “gymnastics” of the vessels.
As fuel for a car, so food for a person is vital. Certain requirements are imposed on food and its consumption for the good health:
- 1) for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, it is necessary to chew food slowly and carefully;
- 2) fried foods are unhealthy;
- 3) vitamins and minerals maximally retain when food is cooking steamed;
- 4) the body needs polyunsaturated fatty acids, which prolong youth and improve well-being. These substances are in sufficient quantities in fish. Therefore, the presence of fish dishes in the diet is simply necessary;
- 5) sea kale helps to cleanse the body. Eat it at least 100 g per day;
- 6) the more vegetables and salads you eat, the better for the body;
- 7) buckwheat, oatmeal, rice porridge on the water are the best breakfasts for the gastrointestinal tract;
- 8) minimum consumption of sugar, salt and other spices is recommended;
- 9) in case of obesity, green tea is useful to prevent skin aging and inflammatory processes, to reduce the risk of cancer, cardiovascular diseases. It contains nutrients, beneficial vitamins and minerals;
- 10) red meat causes aging the body. And actually, any meat should be consumed as little as possible;
- 11) black bread with the addition of whole grains or bran is much healthier than white;
- 12) local vegetables and fruits are better absorbed by the body than imported from the other country.
In the health system, mood plays a significant role. It is impossible to be completely healthy in a bad mood. And for good mood you need a little:
- 1) no need to bring yourself to a depressed state and severe stress. Fear, envy, anger, negative thinking can lead to these conditions. The result of such manifestations will be a decrease in immunity and a myriad of various diseases. You can avoid all this by good communication with relatives and friends;
- 2) hobby is an excellent source of good mood;
- 3) reading books, solving crossword puzzles – this is “gymnastics for the mind”, helping to maintain good spirits and well-being for many years.