Everyone knows that sound sleep is very important for human health. However, many people in today’s world face the problem of insomnia. Sleep disturbances, problems falling asleep or waking up at night can be triggered by various reasons. But, in any case, sleep disturbance is a problem that must be solved very quickly so that it does not affect your health and many areas of life. Let’s consider 11 effective tips for sound sleep.
1. Problems with falling asleep can sometimes be corrected only by normalizing the air temperature in the bedroom. In order for you to relax and fall asleep, the temperature should be 18-20 degrees Celsius. If the air temperature is higher or lower, the body adjusts to the temperature instead of falling asleep.
2. Using lavender oil can help you fall asleep.
3. Normalize air humidity. It is worth controlling this parameter. Buy yourself a humidifier that will maintain humidity at the right level even while you sleep.
4. Get rid of chronic stress. Due to such stress, certain hormones accumulate in the human body, which often prevents sleep. In order to relax and calm down after a hard day’s work, it is recommended to do physical exercises a couple of hours before going to bed.
5. Toxins that accumulate in the human body due to polluted air, poor-quality water, drinking alcohol and smoking, as well as unhealthy food, also interfere with normal sleep. In order to sleep soundly at night, it is necessary to cleanse the body of toxins. Therefore, get rid of bad habits as soon as possible and visit the forest, near water bodies or other places with clean air more often.
6. Choose the best time for you to sleep. Organize your daily routine in such a way that you can sleep when you want. Of course, it will be difficult to do this, but if you at least stop watching TV until late at night, sitting in a bar or at the computer at night, drinking too much coffee, you will be able to understand how your body works and help it rest.
7. In order to get rid of obsessive thoughts and anxiety, you should develop a plan of action for the next day. So you will save yourself from unnecessary thoughts in bed.
8. Some couples prefer to sleep in each other’s arms, but some of them cannot fall asleep and rest because of this. Maybe it’s better to hug before bed or pay more attention to your partner during the day.
9. Everyone knows the statement that it is not good to eat after 18:00. In fact, this is not the case – too long a gap between meals can lead to sleep disturbances. Therefore, it is best to eat about 2 hours before bedtime.
10. Do not nap during the day. Naps can make it hard to fall asleep at night, or you can wake up frequently. If you feel excessive daytime sleepiness, take Armod or Waklert. Unlike other stimulants that affect the central nervous system, they do not inhibit motor function.
11. If you cannot fall asleep due to excessive physical fatigue after sports training or work, a massage with relaxing oils (orange, ylang-ylang, lemon, vanilla, neroli) will help you relieve tension.