If a person often worries, works at night, has certain diseases (for example, neuroses, depression, arthritis, allergies, coronary heart disease), then over time it becomes difficult for him to fall asleep, he wakes up in the middle of the night and, as a result, becomes sleepy and unproductive during the day . In order to wake up in the morning refreshed and in a good mood, there are some tips that will help you do this.
1. Follow a daily routine. Wake up and go to bed around the same time. Sleep at least seven to eight hours at night, and try not to nap during the day. If you did not get enough sleep and feel sleepy and ineffective during the day, take Artvigil or Waklert. These drugs contain the substance Armodafinil. Armodafinil is in a class of medications called wakefulness-promoting agents. It is an indirect dopamine receptor agonist that prevents the reuptake of this type of neurotransmitter, increasing its presence in the brain. This increases your wakefulness, clarity of thinking, and concentration which allows you to tackle and accomplish your tasks much more easily.
2. Calm down before going to bed. In the evening, listen to pleasant music, embroider, draw, take a warm shower or bath with magnesium, it relaxes well. Make it your habit. You should not visit the gym in the afternoon if you have problems sleeping. Motor activity and emotional state have a significant impact on sleep. If you wake up at night and can’t fall asleep, you shouldn’t get out of bed and go to iron or do something like that, it’s better to read a book.
3. Before going to bed, you need to ventilate the bedroom so that the temperature there is no higher than 19°C.
4. Conditions for a comfortable sleep should be created. The bedroom should be dark, so buy dark-colored curtains or blinds. It is also important to have a high-quality and comfortable mattress, pillow and bed linen. Bed linen should be made of natural fabrics. If you have allergies or hypersensitivity, it is better to choose a pillow not with natural filler, but with a synthetic one, for example, sintepon, holofiber, silicone, polyester.
5. Try to ensure silence in the bedroom during the night. Close the windows tightly, ask loved ones not to make noise if they go to bed later or wake up earlier than you.
6. Be active during the day – visit the gym, go swimming or at least walk to work. In the evening, take a walk in the park or the promenade near the house.
7. Remember that it is difficult for hungry people to fall asleep, so if you feel that you want to eat before going to bed, snack on a sandwich with cheese, an apple or drink yogurt.
8. When you wake up in the morning, smile, say kind words to yourself, rub your palms and feet against each other, think about the fact that soon you will eat a delicious breakfast and drink aromatic coffee or cocoa.
9. Remember, it is categorically not recommended to get out of bed suddenly in the morning, as it can harm your health. Dizziness, headache or leg pain may occur.