Everyone knows that a great day begins with a great morning. For example, to feel energetic, you must have breakfast. It helps you to be productive and also to improve your health and lose weight if you want it. If you don’t eat breakfast, you need to build this habit so that you can easily complete all the tasks during the day.
Let’s consider 16 morning tips that will help you be productive all day.
• As written above, breakfast is important. After waking up, you must eat within an hour (not drink coffee, but rather eat), otherwise you will feel hungry during the day and, as a result, you will be unfocused.
If you don’t have time to prepare breakfast in the morning, prepare it the day before in the evening. Or you can prepare porridge with nuts and fruits. And you will have a delicious and, most importantly, healthy breakfast.
• Be sure to add protein to the diet, it will help to be productive. Prefer yogurt, eggs and fish.
• Eat less baked goods. Such food looks tasty and appetizing, but it will not bring any benefit. An alternative can be a sandwich with fish on whole grain bread.
• Eat breakfast slowly, and most importantly, sitting down. Even if you are in a hurry, take 15 minutes to sit down and have breakfast.
• Wake up a little earlier than usual. Statistics show that those who wake up early are happier and more productive.
• Make it a rule to follow the norm of consumed calories. Those who do not overeat and prefer healthy foods are more energetic.
• Open the curtains immediately after waking up. This will help to activate the metabolism, and you will feel much better and more energetic.
• You can do exercises on an empty stomach. Thanks to the fact that you warm up when you are hungry, you will be more productive during the day.
• Watch funny videos for 10 minutes. So you can laugh and become more cheerful.
• Add cinnamon to coffee. This seasoning will help you be more productive.
• Also add black pepper to your diet. It can be added to an omelet or a sandwich. Substances contained in pepper promote cheerfulness.
• Take Modavigil, which contains Modafinil. This drug is used to improve efficiency and productivity at work, boost brainpower and mental performance.
• If Modafinil does not seem to have much of an effect on you, take Armod. It contains a different formulation of Modafinil that acts in a similar way, but may be more effective in some patients. The medication indirectly blocks the reuptake of dopamine in the brain to promote wakefulness and clarity of thinking.
• Drink more green tea. Thanks to the substances in its composition, the metabolism is accelerated, which promotes activity and vigor.
• If you don’t have time to eat breakfast, you can have a snack with protein bars. Also have them at work for when you need a snack during the day.
• Meditate. Thanks to this, you can get rid of stress, become concentrated and have a good mood.