Every person needs at least eight hours of sleep. But for some people, five to six hours are enough to feel good and energetic the next day, while others, on the contrary, need nine to ten hours. As we grow older, the need for prolonged sleep decreases. However, according to scientists, for an excellent well-being, the duration of sleep should be at least five hours. If for some reason you cannot get enough sleep, take modafinil drugs such as Modavigil and Modalert. They are used to improve efficiency and productivity at work, boost brainpower and mental performance. Modavigil and Modalert are nonprescription medicines helping people keep the highest reaction rate and former concentration level after just 3 — 4 hours of sleep. And now you can buy Modavigil and Modalert online through our store without any prescriptions from the doctor.
The main signs indicating a sleep disorder include:
- you have difficulty falling asleep;
- suddenly wake up at night;
- you get up too early.
When a person notices these signs, he begins to think that he suffers from insomnia, but scientists believe that the term “insomnia” is not quite correct, because there are no completely sleepless people.
Normal sleep consists of four phases:
- Light sleep;
- Deep sleep;
The phases of deep and REM sleep are the most important.
If the phase of deep sleep is disturbed, a person may experience apathy, depression, memory impairment and the development of neurosis. During this phase, the information received during the day is processed, and the person adapts to stress. In REM sleep, people have dreams.
The main causes of sleep disturbances are problems in the family or at work, chronic stress and dissatisfaction with one’s life. In addition, sleep disturbances can occur during climacteric menopause in women and various diseases of internal organs (for example, diseases of the thyroid gland, gastrointestinal tract, chronic pain).
If you notice signs of sleep disturbance, you should follow these tips:
- have dinner at least two hours before bedtime. Also, minimize fatty foods in this meal. For example, eat boiled chicken or turkey, salad, pasta and drink yogurt. But you can’t go to bed without having dinner at all;
- before going to bed, it is advisable to take a walk outside;
- try not to sleep during the day;
- if you have a habit of reading before going to bed, don’t read the news, it’s better to read a book that calms you down;
- ventilate the room before going to bed;
- do not drink coffee in the evening;
- do not take a hot bath or diuretic drugs before going to bed.
If this does not help you, consult a doctor. Many people start taking sleeping pills on their own, but it is better not to do this, as self-medication is dangerous for health.